- Luvmour, J. (2017). Grow Together: Parenting as a path to well-being, wisdom, and joy. Portland, OR: Create Space. (Mom’s Choice Award Recipient)
- Luvmour, B. (2011). Beyond Metaphor: Dialogue from the realm of self-knowledge. Portland, OR: self-published.
- Luvmour, J. (2010). Adult development: Emergent wisdom in the family context. Saarbrücken, Germany: Lambert Academic.
- Luvmour, B. (2006). Optimal parenting: Using Natural Learning Rhythms to nurture the whole child. Boulder, CO: Sentient.
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (2002). Win-Win games for all ages: Cooperative activities for building social skills. Canada: New Society Publishers.
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (1998). Tiger by the Tail: Essays on the inherent spirituality of Natural Learning Rhythms. Nevada City, CA: EnCompass Press.
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (1993). Natural Learning Rhythms: How and when children learn. Berkeley, CA: Celestial Arts.
- Luvmour, B., & Luvmour, J. (1990). Everyone wins!: Cooperative games and activities. Philadelphia, PA: New Society Publishers.
- Luvmour, B., & J., L. (1989). Towards Peace: Cooperative Games & Activities. Nevada City, CA: Center for Educational Guidance Press. (Parent’s Choice Award Recipient)
- Luvmour, J. (2011). Education and the consciousness of the developing child. ENCOUNTER: Education for meaning and social justice, 24(4), 15-23.
- Luvmour, J. (2011). Developing together: Parents meeting children's developmental imperatives. Journal of Adult Development, 18(4), 164-171.
- Luvmour, J. (2011). Nurturing children's well-being: A developmental response to trends of over-diagnosis and overmedication. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 51(3), 350-368.
- Luvmour, J., & Loomis, M. (2009). Nurturing the child’s well-being: Key markers to support well-being in physiological and psycho-emotional development. Naturopathic Doctor News & Review, 5(9), 1-4.
- Luvmour, J. (2001). Families Learning Together. Family Post, p. 2.
- Luvmour, J. (2001). Rites of Passage in Our Times. Nevada City, CA.
- Luvmour, J. (2000). A Mother's Humble View. EnCompass Newsletter, p. 2.
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (1999). Confluence: Synthesizing the insights of Joseph Chilton Pearce and Natural Learning Rhythms, Paths of Learning (pp. 15).
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (1999). Freedom in Education (Vol. October 10th, 1998). Bramdean, Hampshire, UK: 30th Anniversary Educational Conference of the Brockwood Park Krishnamurti Educational Center.
- Luvmour, J., & Luvmour, B. (1999c). Spirituality and Human Rights (Vol. 1995, pp. 9). San Francisco, CA: Convention on Spirit and Human Rights by the Fetzer Foundation.
- Luvmour, B. a. J. (1995, March, 1995). Teenagers and the Shadow. Holistic Education Review, Volume 8, 13.
AUDIO CD SET:
- Luvmour, B., & Luvmour, J. (2005). Optimal Parenting CD Set: The Natural Learning Rhythms approach to family well-being. On Optimal Parenting CDs. Portland, OR.